The Next Nephew

Happy Halloween Saturday and the eve of the end of Daylight Saving Time!  I hope this finds you well; we're good here!

Fall Back = an extra hour!  Bonus!!

I was telling you the other day about how another nephew will be getting married, and that this one has given us a bit more than a month's notice.  In fact, it will be another year, from what I hear!

Wasn't I just talking about starting a new afghan as well?  

Suddenly I put the two together and we've gone from Sharon's Glamping Blanket (courtesy of Casapinka) to the Next Nephew Wedding Afghan:

Except the colors I've chosen will be blues/reds/purples.  The yarn is on its way, so I can show you a pic very soon!

In other knitting news - I've finished the first sock of the second set of yoga socks, and have just cast on for the second sock.

In wildlife news - Oogyhubby saw a giant fox right in our driveway the other night!  Earlier in the week there was a huge flock of black birds hanging around for a couple of days.  Many of them were RWBs, and it was awesome to hear their silly dee-duh-DEEEETT calls all over the place.  They're here for the spring and early summer but then they take off and - go to Canada?  I don't know, but it was nice to see and hear them on their way back down to their winter home.  We'll know it's spring when they're back again!


Comments

neuroknitter said…
I'm eager to see the afghan colors!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons