Wow, Mid-October Already!

So Happy It's Thursday!  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.

Not in my wildest dreams did I think I'd complete Clue 3 prior to the reveal of Clue 4 tomorrow, but it happened:


This has been a super fun project, and I'll be sad to see it come to an end!

I've been working on a special project, but somehow I managed to finish the knitting on it as well.  I'm starting a new gig next week (very exciting!), so I've taken a bit more time than usual this week to spend on the knitting.  I don't expect that will last past this week, but it's certainly been productive.  More pics to follow!

In the meantime, the Ws risked life and limb by visiting in person (be-masked and socially distanced) in order to continue Benson's socialization.  It seems that he may have remembered them, as there was minimal drama when they arrived.  He accepted treats, played fetch (of course), and a bit of tug-of-war.  There were a couple of sudden barking/lunging moments, but the overall sense was that he wasn't being hostile, just trying to keep the group together.  They'll be back for another visit over the weekend, we'll see how that one goes!

We've had the most lovely Autumn thus far, but it seems that it will be coming to an end with some possible flakes in the air on Saturday!  The leaves all turned color and have been falling off like rain.  Speaking of rain, we're about to get some, I think - and it will be cold.  I'm OK with that as well, but I wish we'd had more of a chance to enjoy the summer but it was so unbearably hot!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows