Rainy Days and Mondays

Yes it is!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

The Casapinka KAL Cowl is blocking:


I've said all along how this was such a super fun project.  Each section went quickly and even though I totally messed up one of the stich patterns, I really like how it turned out!  By way of reminder, all of these yarns were from the stash.  Doubling laceweight so that it creates a fingering weight yarn has opened up a whole new set of possibilities!

I also just realized that there is yet another nephew planning to be married.  This one, at least, is planning a year ahead, so next October (at least that's what I'm hearing).  They'll be getting the Glamping Blanket that is among the next of the Casapinka KALs, in the bulky yarn.  There's another shawl in there somewhere, too - no idea where that will end up!

The yarn for my mom's Xmas gift arrived today - if all goes according to plan, I'm going to make her a rainbow of kitchen towels!  I'm going to treat the first one as a prototype and see how it turns out.  Could be very cool.

The second pair of yoga socks is progressing well.  Pics to follow!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
This is another rainy day, thanks to Zeta. I really wish we could spend it playing with yarn!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons