Finish Socks - Check! Start Casapinka KAL - Check! Clean Bathroom......

Hello on this steamy Sunday!  We're all looking forward to the weather becoming more seasonal over the next day or so.  Enough of this sauna!!

So yes - the socks are done and ready!  Here are the Heart Heels:

Here are the Striped Heels:


And, while I really should be dyeing the yarn for Oogyhubby's super warm winter socks (they will be handknit), I started on Clue 1 of Casapinka's KAL.  I'll show you a pic next time - as expected, it's super fun and full of color changes I would ordinarily avoid on my own :)

In other news - I met a friend for outdoor coffee yesterday, after which Oogyhubby had a friend over for lunch and then another join them for some workout time in the basement (all are vaccinated!).  We're all socialized out now, at least for another week or so!

Oogyhubby had gone out the other evening and said that there were about 10 deer on the driveway when he returned home.  One of the few things I look forward to in winter is seeing the evidence of all their travels and square-dancing in the snow.  Otherwise we really have no idea what's going on at night!

Stay safe and well :)

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Wow! Those socks look awesome! The hearts are very special.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons