Travel Knitting

 Hello on this non-taco Tuesday!  (Oogyhubby plans to smoke up some ribs for dinner tonight - can't wait!)

We're just back from a short trip to CT to visit Oogyparents - and also Neuro and Neurohubby!!!  It was a great trip, our Oogy/Neuro lunch was very warm but safely outside and distanced from other customers.  We also got to play fetch with Oogybro's doggie, who was full of joyous puppy energy.

I got tons of knitting done during our various travels and visits as well!  I finished the knitting on the NNW bridal shower pillows:

I started on the cuff/heel/toes for the first pair of Horse Friend socks:

And I got a bag-o-yarn from Neuro that has sooooo many possibilities:

Next in the queue - I need to dye the yarn for Oogyhubby's winter socks.  I'll be hand-knitting those, since I plan to incorporate cabling to enhance their warmth and durability.  I also gave him a proto-vest for Xmas last year that he doesn't want me to start until I've delivered his socks, LOL.

And, of course, the new Casapinka KAL starts on Monday!  

In other news - the farmer has completely cleared out the field.  Everything got mowed, whisked, baled, and trucked away within just one week!  We missed the last part of it all but at least we got to watch some of it.

Stay safe, well, and cool in this crazy weather!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons