Just The Toes, Ma'am

So Happy It's Thursday!  I'll be pleased to see this week behind me!

I have a self-imposed deadline of Sunday to get this third pair of socks done for Horse Friend:

Third, you say??  Yes - she's getting the CSM prototypes as well.  They're the colors she's requested (pink and purple), and they're otherwise just sitting there. 

I still need to put the heels on this last pair; I'm running a bit low on the purple so there will be some other purple striping going on there.

In other news - it continues to be super hot and humid here.  I don't remember a time when we've had so much of both in one summer!  We have the AC on somewhere in the house all day long.  It will be weird but nice to open the windows one of these days!

Stay safe and well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows