Yet Another Mystery KAL - And Brown??

Hello on this Taco Thursday!

The good news is that I probably don't have a Casapinka obsession after all!

The bad news is that I have a MKAL (that's Mystery KAL!) obsession for items with multiple colors!

The latest one to bop me over the head is by Lisa K. Ross.  This was her project last year:


This is the Garden Variety shawl.  It's HUGE and COLORFUL!!  I think this year's, Just Beachy, will be similarly large and colorful.

Here's the yarn I ordered for it:


It's called Coastline - isn't that the best???

(What's with me and all these browns lately???)

In other news - it's been so hot here this week!  The heat wave is supposed to break tomorrow, thankfully.  It makes knitting a bit sweaty, but I remain grateful for AC, electricity, and the means not to fret too much about it.

Please stay safe, well, and cool!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
The greens and browns together are beautiful! I'm getting a bit of FOMO with the new MKALs...

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons