Alaska Through My Window

I often admire, yet have never made, Camille Descoteaux's Alaska pattern, and our sunrise this morning certainly reminded me of it once again:


I finished the knitting on my first slipper; it still requires assembly/sewing/felting, but I wanted to show just how ridiculously large it is before all the felting happens:


Those socks look like baby socks in comparison, but they are legitimately a women's medium (complete with the dropped stitch all fixed and secured!).  The Karbonz needles are currently in search of their next opportunity!

Wildlife updates - much less bird activity than I would have thought thus far, although a couple of noisy crows have been making themselves known in and around the field.  Nearly the entire herd of deer wandered by in the woods yesterday afternoon - there's about 10-12 of them altogether, I think.  The neighbor goaties are all in their pasture today, looking - well, pastoral!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Are those slippers for Sasquatch?

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows