Time Travel

Here we are, all sprung ahead and jet-lagged with the time change.  What a ridiculous practice.

I do think my mom's slipper yarn did some time traveling, however - it arrived in the mail yesterday!


I'm barely 60% through my first slipper, and now this yarn is lined up and mocking me already!  (And what's with the logos on the yarn bands?  I like the one in the middle, which I think is the "classic" version.  The other version is as disorienting and unattractive as the 2006 Kodak logo:

Image result for 2006 kodak logo

Modern maybe - but not elegant, at least to my eye.)

The deer and foxie emerged briefly at mid-day today, inbetween the bouts of rain and wind.  We're forecasted to get some warmer and calmer weather later this week, so hopefully that will bring some additional activities!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows