A Casting On Frenzy

I think the combination of lovely weather and recent FOs has supercharged me to cast on a bunch of new projects.  Not that I don't already have a ton of things in process, but this seems so much more fun!!

First off is Airplane Scarf.  Right now I'm planning on beads, according to the pattern - every 13 rows, and I think every 6 stitches or so within those rows.  I'm also going to add each bead as I go (with a crochet hook), versus pre-stringing them all:


This is just stockinette stitch in the round, so it will be pretty mindless knitting - the only trick will to be sure the yarn doesn't slip off the slippery needles, but it sticks to itself pretty well so losses are fairly low-risk I think.

Next is the beginning of Luckdragon; I'm starting with the "end" of the gradient and will work my way up to the start.  For now it's this lovely, deep, bluey, purple:


I'm going to need a cable needle and some concentration for this one, as there are charts galore. 

Already in progress are the Thunder and Lightning Socks, but I thought I'd post a pic of where I'm at, which is mid-heel flap of the first sock:


Finally for today - a random pair of socks for additional mindless knitting that is also portable:


With the exception of Luckdragon, all of these are made with yarn I've had in my stash!

All else remains fairly quiet, at least from what I can tell!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows