No Pics Wednesday

What I should have done is taken a picture of the miserable cast-on that happened with October Hat.  I hated it so much that I tore it all out (all 5 inches of ribbing!) and started over using the cast-on for May Hat instead.  October's was a version of tubular cast-on, intended to have a large, fold-up brim; May's is a doubled brim but is folded under and knitted into the hat.  I'm about right back where I left off, about to knit the two together and proceed with the fun cable section.

The nephew afghan is presently soaking in the washing machine.  For my next feat, I'll attempt to remove most of the water without felting the brown parts.

I'm otherwise flitting between some of the smaller projects, with no real progress to report on any at this time.  I hope to make it to some of the beading on Airplane Scarf so I can have that to show to you soon!


Comments

neuroknitter said…
So many projects! I can't wait to see how the newly-discovered-was-languishing afghan looks!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows