Deadlines!!

 So Happy It's Thursday!  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.

I realized with some panic that the next Casapinka KAL clue is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, and I'm still not done with the first one yet!  To be fair, it's a TON of stockinette, in fingering weight.  And there is this doggie distraction going on as well.  I'll try to sprint across the finish line this evening, but here's where I am at this moment:


The darkest color, the alpaca blend, is much skinnier than the other yarns, so it knits up a little looser.  I'm OK with that - it adds a nice dimension.  The handspun is fatter.  I'm counting on the blocking to make sure everything comes out fairly even in the end.

In other news - it continues to be relatively quiet this week.  I've been making stuff in the crock pot, which is always a pleasant surprise when the food prep and clean-up is front-loaded.  Tuesday's chili recipe is huge and always makes for good leftovers to freeze.  It's still too hot for baking or anything requiring extended stovetop time!


Comments

neuroknitter said…
Those colors are coming together nicely! Yes, we must have faith in blocking.

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows