Meanwhile

Hello on Taco Tuesday! (Well, we're having quesadillas, so technically it's Quesadilla Quesday!).  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.  For those of us having some extreme weather today, on top of everything else, please be extra safe :)

Since Friday is still a long way off (the start of the Casapinka KAL), and I've wound the yarns into balls, I threw in the skein of cotton for the Laura Nelkin market bag that is my July Gift project.  Here it is thus far:


I don't usually enjoy working with cotton, or metal-tipped circs, but here we are, and so far it's actually not too bad.  It's even possible that this could be a nice b-day gift for Oogymom.

Benson continues his adjustment, and has started to guard us on occasion.  At night he'll baroo if he hears or sees anything afoot.  It wakes us all up, but one of these days it might actually be something!  He also sat on the floor next to me when I was taking a nap on the couch yesterday (lack of sleep from all the nighttime baroo-ing!).  He also seems to be learning some non-jumping ways to ask for things (well, it's a list of four that we can tell - has to pee, has to poop, would like to play indoor fetch, would like to have some couch time.  Most of the time it's indoor fetch!).  I also signed him up for a Super Chewer Bark Box subscription.  This will be a riot!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Just catching up with the blog posts...It's exciting to hear that Benson is making such great progress!
I have to go buy some strawberries now.

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows