And We're Off!!

Welcome to the weekend!  I hope you're all safe and well; we're good here!

I see that, while I've been spending a lot of time playing indoor fetch with The Ridgeback and not much time knitting, Blogger has changed its user interface.  Let's see what happens with that, shall we?

The big news from the past week is that the Casapinka KAL officially began yesterday, with the distribution of Clue 1!  Since I had all my yarns selected and wound into balls, I was able to cast on right away.  Of course I haven't gotten very far, but here it is so far:

So these are my colors A and B.  A is the faboo handspun I was saving for something fabulous, and B is the darker gray of the Charlemont.  Since I usually knit looser than Casapinka's gauge, I went down a needle size.  So far it's working well - I even get to trot out my new skill of knitting backwards for these smooth sections!

Other than that, things have been fairly quiet here.  I hope to have more knitting to show you soon!


Comments

neuroknitter said…
Those colors are so great!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows