Friday Fetching Frenzy

 Well, every day is a fetching frenzy around here!  I hope you're well, we're good here!


Benson has developed the habit of placing his strange red chipmunk (most beloved toy ever) on our laps or computer keyboard.  He often does it with such care that it's too charming not to pick it up and throw it.  He has taught us well!

You might notice a little glitch in the corner of his left eye, made shinier by the ointment I've schmeered on it.  I'm hoping it's nothing more than he caught some skin with his nail while scratching.  We've been giving him these dog omega supplements that have really made his coat shiny and bright, and we think he's scratching less too, but that's harder to tell objectively.

We've had a bunch of rip-snorting t-storms this week, and much to our surprise Benson didn't totally freak out.  He even seems to enjoy finding the random bees that continue to plague us (the bug guy came again yesterday so hopefully this latest wave will be the most of it).  As with any high-energy dog, he deals a lot better with this stuff if we keep him busy and spend lots of time playing fetch.

As much as I feel like I knit my ass off this past week, I didn't get Clue 3 done before Clue 4 was released - although it doesn't look like I'm that far off.  Once again, I'll probably finish up tonight or tomorrow.  Not too bad.  I do think I'd like to get that market bag done in time for my mom's b-day, though, so there will be some juggling going on.

We continue to see deer in the early mornings, and even Antlers was out the other day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows