Closing the Gap

TGIF!!!!  I hope this finds you well; we're good here.

I have no idea where the week went, and can't believe that we're coming to the end of August already!  I know I was knitting my ass off, and this week I'm only 12 hours behind the KAL cadence:

 

I'd better take my victory laps while I can, because Clue 3 is said to be even longer.  More death by stockinette.  Oh well, it's starting to look like a shawl now, and I do like it!

Benson and I were up early this morning and saw at least five deer along the treeline at the other end of the field.  They all watched us as we paraded up and down the driveway.  Later on in the day, we saw Mamma and Speckled Baby walking by.  I hope that little thing gets bigger and stronger before winter!

We keep finding dead and dying yellow jackets everywhere.  I've taken to vacuuming them up.  Better living through chemistry!


Comments

neuroknitter said…
Awesome!
I've started the first section of Clue 3 and it's rather fun to knit!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows