Again, Please?

Guess what day it is??????????

I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

After holding a grudge against me for about 12 hours for trying to cut one of his toes off (um, I was just trying to work towards clipping a toenail, he blew it way out of proportion), Benson is back to our never-ending game of fetch:

He's waiting for me to throw it here.  The indestructible rubber squeaker is just out of camera range.

So after catching up with the Casapinka KAL on Saturday, I find myself knitting frantically to stay on schedule for this week.  Clue 3 will be out on Friday, and I think I'm only about halfway through Clue 2, yikes!  It's not for lack of trying, really.  There is a shitload of stockinette in this pattern, and that just takes forever.  It's very pretty, though, and will be fun to wear when it's (eventually) finished.

There have been more deer sightings around here lately, although Antlers hasn't been back since last week.  I came home from grocery shopping the other day just as Oogyhubby was taking Benson for a walk.  They went one way, I was going the other, and evidently this was too much for Benson.  He let out a series of towels that drew the attention of some of the neighbors over yonder!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows