Oh, The Irony

Hello on Taco Tuesday!  I hope this finds you well; we're good here - AND having tacos for dinner tonight, imagine that!

But that's not the ironic part.  What's ironic is that the August Gift pattern is a shawl, LOL!  Well, it's a good thing that Neuro and I both happen to have one underway!  Here is mine in its current state, and it's really starting to look and feel like a shawl now:

I do feel like I've been knitting on it all week as well.  But, if I'm lucky, I'll have Clue 3 done before Clue 4 comes out on Friday!

We had a wicked thunderstorm early this morning, with more lightning than you could imagine, and super-loud thunder.  And rain.  So of course we were all awake and one of us had to go outside at one point.  Two of us are a bit groggy today, while the third one is his usual energetic self!

On non-stormy mornings, if we get up early enough there are usually several deer out on their spot across the field and along the treeline.  We all just kind of look at each other.  Live and let live, I guess!

In bee news - some of them are still here, and we think there are a couple of other nests as well, so we're going to have to recall the bug guy and have him bring more bee juice, LOL.  I guess it's been a good season for bees - hopefully the good kinds are doing just as well!


Comments

neuroknitter said…
Good bonus, the irony.
I can't wait to get to the swirly part!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows