Inbetween

Hello on this bruschetta chicken quesadilla Sunday!  (talk about a multi-cultural mashup!)

(BTW - the crockpot jambalaya turned out great - and not a lot of clean-up involved. We imagined an all-seafood version (OK, maybe still with the andouille). I used this recipe here.)

I continue to enjoy the Sharon Air KAL, but have unearthed a WIP in the meantime:


This is the I'm Not What You Think I Am cowl, which is knit flat and then somehow origamied into a cowl shape (I haven't looked ahead to see what's involved, but there is some seaming).  This is with one of the skeins I dyed during our Fourth Annual Memorial Day Dyeing Weekend.  It's used up most of it, which is great.  I'm binding off now, with a cute picot edge, and have decided to add a bead to each - very fun!

I may actually start a new project involving some more origami - I think this could be lots of fun!

Stay safe, well, and cool :)

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Beads!!!!! I can't wait to see how that worked out.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons