One Night Only!

Hello on this pulled pork (in the crockpot!) Wednesday!!

Hard to believe we spent only one night in Putney:


My memory of the cones flying out of the attic at GMS must have overwhelmed most others, because I don't remember many specifics of our stay at the Inn or our dinner (and breakfast?) there either.  I'm sure all were lovely!

I was able to do some knitting during the last two evenings - I finished Clue 3 of Shawlography!  Clue 4 is all about the border, and uses another 500 yards of yarn - so definitely more fun yet to come on this project!

Stay well and safe :)

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I remember being surprised that the "Inn" was more like a motel, and was not part of the traditional-looking building that housed the restaurant. I stayed there again a few years ago, and enjoyed that same walk to the river, through a corn field and along the railroad tracks.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons