The Beauty of Putney

Hello on this ricotta meatball Tuesday!

Looks like I grabbed the below from a Putney, VT web site:

We certainly were in a lovely area.  At one point we took a walk down the road a bit (and maybe along the edge of a field??); the road became a boat launch right into the river!  At one point I imagined just walking down the road into the river (nothing morbid - just for a nice swim, if you're into river swimming, who knows what else is in there, LOL!!).

Neuro reminded me just the other day that VT is also known as the Green Mountain State - and for good reason!  There are some larger metro areas (Burlington, Brattleboro), but lots of green space.  Terrific skiing in the winter (from what I understand!), fantastic fall foliage, and of course quiet summers (I'll assume their spring is a bit muddy, like ours!)

I did not knit one single stitch yesterday!  I had a work thing that took quite a bit of time.  It all ended well, and I'm hoping to catch up a bit later this evening.

Stay safe and well :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows