Still There!!

Hello on this freezer soup Friday!  (Which may sound counterintuitive, but my experience is that the warmth of the soup after it's been heated in the microwave is a mere fraction of what the stove and/or oven do to the temperature of the house in this weather!)

On Day 4 (I believe this is our last day, but I'm not looking ahead!) we're headed to Western MA:


Northampton Wools is still in business after all these years - even more remarkable since there is a gorilla yarn store of international fame in the same area!

I think this was my first time there, although I've been there one other time since.  As with many aspects of this trip, I don't have a lot of specific memories about it, but I'm sure it was fun and very nice!

It turns out that this next part of the Shawlography pattern is a knitted-on, wide border of mostly garter stitch and a slipped stitch here and there at the ends.  It's easily memorized, and may have just transitioned to the Mindless Knitting category!  You change colors every 14 rows, and there are more than 45 repeats - good thing I know about the Weavin Stephen method of working in (most) ends as you go!

It's been a long week and I'm looking forward to catching up with a few different friends over the weekend - as well as knit, and possibly replenish my rapidly-dwindling liquor supply.

Stay safe and well :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows