And We're Off!

Hello on this spiced pork and couscous (in the crockpot!) Saturday!

The Sharon Air MKAL is off and running!  This is where I was at 8:00 this morning:


Both Neuro and I tackled this first fiddley bit before meeting to get the rest of the project underway!  When we last checked, we both had the correct number of stitches going into Section 2.

I'm trying not to look ahead, even within this week's clue, so that even every section is its own surprise!  

I decided to go with #5 needles for this project - mostly because all my 4s are somewhere else, and 6s are definitely too large for my gauge.  And I actually had to "steal" the 5s from another project - there's a bit more to Not What You Think I Am than would have merited a sprint last evening (it's more like - Takes More Time Than You Think I Would, LOL).

Shawlography is still ongoing and is really starting to come together!  I have another project that I hope will be on the mindless track soon enough as well.  The 8 billion other things I have in various states of completion are all mocking me now.

We've got some amazingly lovely weather here this weekend, and I hope the same is true for you as well.

Stay well and safe :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons