One Door Closes, Another Opens

Hello on this Sweet Chili Salmon Monday!

We've come to the end of our yarn adventure revisit:


We had a great time back in 2004, and it was super fun to go through all the slides and try to remember what we did :) 

Don't be too sad - our SharonAir MKAL starts this Friday, and Neuro has told me she's been swatching to make sure that her (custom-dyed yarns by her!) colors all work together for her.  I still need to find the right size needles and choose some fun stitch markets for the voyage.

In the meantime, I'm trucking along on Shawlography's knitted-on border and a couple other projects as well.  I'll start to share more pics of those now that we're through our PPT.

This heat wave is supposed to start moving away, which means we can start to open windows and think about using the oven to make dinner if needed!  I've been improvising with the stovetop - not a terrible workaround, but you can't really make a pizza or magically change those root vegetables into caramelized bits of wonder....

Stay safe and well!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I'm sure that I must have saved my copy of the slides...I have a new-found ambition of organizing stuff, so it might surface soon!
It's been super fun reviewing our awesome trip. Thanks Oogy!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons