Proto-Felting!

Happy Friday!  I hope this finds you all safe and well; we're still good here.

I thought I'd take a short break from the parade of finished objects to show you some more partially-finished objects.  I had enough yarn for two complete warmup felted coasters:


This yarn is so pretty, and I have a wee bit left that might make its way into yet another coaster, we'll see what I can concoct.  I've started a third coaster, so I'll have that to show to you soon enough as well.

And then, look what arrived in yesterday's mail:


They all look like they're shy and hiding their ball bands; they're Valley Yarns Berkshire, which is alpaca and wool.  My dad wanted to stay with the brown color theme - his slippers, his color choice!

I don't have any new wildlife news to report, aside from a couple of strange bird calls I heard earlier this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows