Autumn in Summer

Happy Thursday!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

Next up on the blocking board of completion, we have the BadAss Autumn Handspun cowl:


I had spun all of these yarns at some point or another, and tried to gather up as many of the warmer colors I could find.  The cowl is light as a feather, and looks a bit less like a rugby shirt when it's on.

I'm starting to fill up some of the project bags that I emptied during my parents' visit.  This is a warm-up felted coaster (of course, not felted yet, LOL).  I have no idea what I made with this yarn before, but it's very pretty:


These are the yarns I'll be using for the next one - no idea what that will look like just yet though.  Most of these were Brown Sheep Bulky that I used for the bag that holds all the wool yarn oddballs:


And this is another skein of repurposed lace (merino/silk) that will become a cowl with cabled owls and beads for eyes:

I'll also be casting on for another felted bag and, when the yarn gets here, my dad's new slippers.  I'm sure there will be more, so stay tuned!

In wildlife news - Oogyhubby reported that he saw a couple of deer early this morning running between our house and the woods.  So they're out there, just well-hidden!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows