OK, Six

So Happy It's Tuesday!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here.

I just left myself an "unknown" comment on my own blog, which is hysterical.  I have three different Google IDs that I use for three different purposes, and evidently I wasn't logged into the right one when I responded to Neuro's kind comment.  Too funny.

Yesterday, a project from the mid-stash jumped out at me - a proto pair of socks that I've had my eye on for a while, so it has joined the others in earnest:


You can see my dad's slippers over on the left there.  I've had some competing priorities the last few days, but I'm hoping to make significant progress on these before the end of the upcoming weekend.

The farmer returned last evening.  We got up from having dinner and saw him cutting the rest of the fields.  He had it done in like 5 minutes, it was crazy.  He also left with that tractor, so now we are just down to one tractor, the thresher.  But once the stuff is dry, all hell breaks loose - more farmers, arrive with more trucks and tractors, hay trucks, baling machines, etc.  That's the fun part.  I'm hoping that will happen later this week and a time of day when I can get out a big hat and a mint julep and watch :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows