Wives Who Stare at Goats

TGIF!!!  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.

I had a small worry here this week - I hadn't seen one of the goaties in a few days, and I was worried that something had happened to her.  I'd been peering out at the goats so often that Oogyhubby proclaimed that I am the wife who stares at goats.

(For all you Jon Ronson fans out there - it was a great book and a great movie as well, you should definitely check them both out.)

I just caught a glimpse of the goat I call Oreo, so all is well.  The one I call Nilly has been out there all week, so no worries there.

I thought I'd share a status photo of My Corona.  I've finished all of the beading, and am quickly approaching the top border:


These borders are so pretty, and they definitely keep the sides held together very nicely, but they do make me a little cross-eyed to work on them!

Wildlife update - not really.  So the yellow whatever - is it hay or is it canola, I have no idea - is now a field of wavy grasses whatever, all the yellow flowers have gone and it's getting very high.  I'm sure there are all sorts of critters running around in there, but we wouldn't be able to see any of them.  The flying creatures still abound, birds by day and batties by night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows