CCK - Clue 1!

Happy Monday!  I hope your week is off to a safe and healthy start; we're good here.

I finished Clue 1 last evening and wanted to show you a (very bad and overexposed) pic:


You can't really tell from this pic, but the bottom part in ribbing is the Koigu light purple and the light color at the top is the gray.  I think the flash was a bit overenthusiastic for this purpose.

So I'm stuck until Friday with this project.  I think what I'll do next is measure the dog for the new crocheted sweater.  I also need to cast on for the yoga socks.  There's never a shortage of things to knit around here!

We met the Ws again at the park today.  It seems that Benson had forgotten that he'd met them already, so we had to re-introduce.  It worked out fine.  There were two husky-like dogs playing in the tennis court, one got loose and came over and for a moment it looked like Benson wanted to play.  That's a good sign.  We weren't ready to introduce another dog into the mix, but perhaps the right play buddy will be fun when the time comes!

I think today was the last of summer; there is some cooler and wetter weather moving in that will be more like Fall (or Autumn, according to a friend, so as not to be confused with the fall of civilization and/or democracy).

I'll also be casting on for the Dissent Cowl soon - I've just ordered yarn from Webs for that purpose!

In wildlife news - more of the same.  The squirrels and chipmunks have no idea the risks they're facing as they scurry around in broad daylight while a predator dog is out and about.  One of these days he might just catch one!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons