The Great Cast-On - Almost

Guess what day it is??????  I hope you're well; we're good here!

With the exception of the yarn for the yoga socks (which I'm going to try first to make sure I like it), I have identified the yarns for my next two projects: the Casapinka KAL Cowl, and my first dog sweater.

For the cowl, we need about 175 yards of each of four colors.  Here's what I found in the stash:

Clockwise, beginning in the upper left, they are: Valley Yarns Huntington, in Seagull; handspun (feels like a wool/mohair blend); Koigu Premium Merino in color 2163; and JaggerSpun Zephyr in Claret.  The last two listed are the oldest; I remember buying the JaggerSpun on sale about 20 years ago!!

Also in the deep stash, I found an old Mary Maxim kit that I think someone had given me, so it's also seen it all:

I plan to use the blue, but might break into the other colors for some accents.  We'll see how it goes.  I first have to measure the dog, that will be fun.

Not much else going on, which is always fine.  The weather's a bit warmer today, so it feels less like Autumn and more like late Summer.  Given the date, that's fairly appropriate, I think.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons