Dog Sweater Prototype

Sure Happy It's Thursday!  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.

It seemed like doing a gauge swatch was a bit overkill for my first try at a dog sweater - it's small enough that I can just rip it back and start over with just about as much effort.  So I cast on!  It's top down, so I can try it on Benson as I go:


I'm thinking of this more as a prototype to see if I can get his dimensions all squared away - he's got a burly chest but teeney little hips.  I'm also not sure if he'll try to rip it to shreds, or if he'll like it!  So it will be an interesting journey either way.

I hope to cast on for the Mystery Cowl tomorrow, and at some point the yoga socks as well.  Not much else going on here otherwise!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
I would like to see the video of you attempting to put a dog sweater in progress on Benson!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows