Cock A Doodle?

Sure Happy It's Thursday, and hoping this finds you well!  We're good here.

I know it's been a while, but there's really not much going on that you want to hear about.  The Oogyparents have come and gone; we had a great visit even though Benson treated them like they were invaders, so we had to do some interesting canine sequestering for the long weekend.  Another training goal, LOL!

And, although I was prepared to work on Clue 6 of the Casapinka KAL, it turned out all for the best - the clue has been delayed by a week, and I really didn't have much knitting time inbetween with everything else going on.  I did do some work on an interesting scarf (that may become a cowl, we'll see how it all turns out) that once was very challenging but now is easy thanks to a few years of good experience inbetween!

Here is the other gift I presented to Oogymom - she loves these: 

I really like this pattern, because it has a self-button thingey.  I otherwise end up hunting around for buttons, then they get passed back and forth, yada yada, it gets messy.  I have a ton of this great orange cotton yarn left over, so I'm thinking about Xmas gifts already - you can never have too many kitchen towels!

The weather has turned a lovely cool and there is the smell of fall in the air - probably the smell of dead leaves, some of them are falling like rain!  I love this time of year - the temps, the angle of the light, the timing of the light/dark cycle, you name it.  The deer have been out in the field early every morning, there's probably good clover eating out there.  Benson continues to enjoy the lawn caviar they leave behind!


Comments

neuroknitter said…
I'm enjoying the cooler weather, too!

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows