Sidetracked

Hello on this sunny Sunday!  I hope this finds you well - we're good here!

I made the decision on Thursday, the day before Clue 4  for the Casapinka KAL was scheduled to arrive, to switch over to the market bag project, because my parents will be here in four days - eeek!!  I finished the knitting yesterday and it went for a swim earlier today:

Of course, after looking all over for the loose ends to work in, didn't one hide out on me until the thing was in the sink??  You can see it right there near the button.  Of course, I can work it in later, I'm just annoyed that I missed it!

You might recall that I was lukewarm about this project - I still am, really.  I'm no fan of market bags, but my mom does like to frequent one locally and I thought this might help her with some of the gathering of what she is picking up.  The yarn color is lovely, and the button is beautiful.  So not a total failure.

I'll be getting back to the KAL very soon, and I hope to have Clue 3 finished within the next day or so.  I also need to start measuring Benson for his winter sweater - his ears were cold the other morning when it was rather cool out, so I expect he might actually need it in the coming weeks!

There have been deer around and about, but no real events to report - except when Oogyhubby and one came eyeball to eyeball one night when he was waiting for me to finish taking the dog for a spin.  It sounds like they startled each other - kind of like that scene out of ET, but with less screaming, LOL.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons