New Traditions

What I failed to mention in my earlier post is that we're going to be making yarn dyeing an annual event!  I'm already looking forward to next year!!

During her visit, Neuro got me hooked on steel cut oats and fat raisins:


I'm very excited to add this combo to my breakfast rotation.  The cooking time also gives me some opportunity for morning knitting:


Yes, those are the Mercury Socks that you see on the table:


Off to the left, the orchid has gone crazy:


I cast on for the FM cuff, with plans to finish the knitting this weekend so it can be blocked and presented in a week!!

It's possible that one of the goaties has a baby; it's hard to tell, even with binoculars, if it's just a small goat or a wee one.  Also - Neuro saw a bunch of osprey nests about a mile or so from here, so it's also possible that my bald eagle was an osprey; either way, I haven't seen any birds of prey lately.  The place is filled with red-winged blackbirds and northern flickers!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Definitelllyyyyyy!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons