The Even-Toed Ungulates Represent!!

This morning, a lone deer was grazing around on the grass:


(Yet another terrible wildlife picture, I know!)

At one point, the goaties were racing around in their pasture again (which is off to the left of what you see in the above photo), and the deer was either puzzled or slightly alarmed by this.  Either way - these ungulates are representing the mammals very well today, but they are still vastly outnumbered by their feathered friends.

Speaking of which - as I was driving up the driveway this afternoon, I saw one of our hawks being pursued, in flight, by a small group of much smaller birds.  There must be eggs at stake!!

The bare Capretta arrived today!  And somehow our mail carrier managed to stuff the whole thing into our mailbox!!  (She did that with my dad's slipper yarn as well, but that was a slightly smaller bundle I think.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons