Springing Forth!!

We had just a lovely spring day today - sunny and crisply cool.  The grass is greener than green, and there are birds everywhere.  Including one that I can't, for the life of me, identify through its song!  (What color is it, the search engines ask.  Well, if I knew what it looked like, that would be much easier!)

I cast on for April Hat this morning (yes, I know it's May, and that May Hat will be appearing just around the corner as well!  I still have plenty of lovely Northampton wool, so bring them on!):


And, Hocus Pocus:


The Karbonz are dancing with joy!

I put my mom's slippers in the mail on Monday, and not only did they arrive today but evidently they are on her feet as well!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Hocus Pocus looks so cool. I can't wait to see how it manifests itself as a knitted item!

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons