Pileated Destruction

Oogyhubby sent me this pic last night as he was out walking the (still pretty muddy) property - it's a close-up of the pileated woodchipping work I've been telling you about:


Pretty crazy huh!

In knitting news - after failing to follow written directions for a second time, I've finished the knitting for JH #2; it is awaiting some finishing, blocking, and a modest pom (definitely not one of the big furry ones I've been using on these thus far!).  Mom's slippers are still drying (I had them stuffed with plastic bags until last night); baby mitts are progressing; and although FM sock #2 has been on hold for a couple of days, I'm still feeling pretty good about that project as a whole.  I'll have a stream of finished projects all in a row, but just not yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows