Picture Perfect

We had the perfect weather today - sunny, 60ish, light breeze, warm in the sun.  This weather makes me so happy I just can't stop smiling!

And of course I spent some time on the deck this afternoon.  Ever since I've hung out the hummer feeder, I've been sitting at the other end - the last thing I want is to freak them out (if you squint you can see the little glass feeder at the end of the bench there, looking like it's resting on the top of the railing):


I put fresh sugarwater out yesterday and there have been many visits by at least two birds that I can tell.  One visits the southmost-facing "flower" and remains hovering whilst drinking, and another perches on the edge of the feeder and drinks from the easternmost flower.  I'm sure there's all kinds of things that happen when I'm not watching!

And I spent some time working through the fidgety loop things on April Hat (there are bobbles, too, but I conquered those with January - twice!).  Fortunately there was a video, which was a big help (link is in the pattern).  Of course May Hat was released today, no pressure!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons