Thoughts on a Thursday

So after that long winter of watching the deer wander around in the woods out my window, the leaves have now grown in enough for me to realize that I'm not going to be able to see much past the edge of the forest!  I don't know what that will do for the wildlife sightings, but we will have to see!  There still plenty of birds around, however!

In the meantime - this afternoon, I noticed that one of the deer in our herd has a little one!  I don't have a photo, and all I saw was a little brown something following the adult deer through the long grass/hay.  I assumed it was a fawn, and not a friendly fox!  The goaties did not seem concerned.

In a frenzy of "I hate knitting these finicky puff stitch things" on April Hat, I finished the knitting today.  Just the finishing and a pom remain.  I made it through all the finicky puffed things, but I did not enjoy them one bit!

May Hat is all about cables - at least that keeps things a little interesting!  I'm going to wait to start on that though - I need to get my dad's slippers started if they're going to be done in time for Father's Day!  I also still need to do the second FM cuff - I'm not terribly excited about it, but it will be nice to have that project completed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons