Changed My Mind Already!!

I haven't even cast on for the Dunella Scarf (aka COBWEB lace, aka Lace KAL), and already I've changed my mind about a couple of things - at least for now.


Firstly - I've got a set of ChiaoGoo minis that are designed specifically for knitting lace, and I've never used them.  If I don't use them for this project, when would I ever?  They come in sizes 000, 00, 0, 1, and 1.5 (that's 1.5, 1.75, 2.0, 2.25, and 2.5 mm, respectively), along with three different lengths of cable.  I'm going to start with the size 1s, since that is also the size of my Addi Turbos.  There is also a slight difference in the pointy-ness of the needles:


That's the ChiaoGoo on the top.

Secondly - as you can also see in the first picture, I've acquired some unsegmented tapeworm dental floss.  I'll start with this, but will try the fishing line as well just to see how they compare.

I guess all that leaves is the casting on and knitting of the bottom border!  I'll be taking a deep breath and starting that later today.  In the meantime - I've got SRS #2 second sock well underway, and am ready to unravel the provisional cast-on for May Hat.  I may also get another pair of mitts underway!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows