Old Problem, New Problem

Old Problem:  Can work on only one pair of socks at a time that require the participation of the Karbonz:


Mercury Socks (AKA SRS #1) on the left; Hocus Pocus MONKEYSOCK #2 awaiting beginning on the right.

New Problem:


I admit - they're both First World problems.  But what fun!!

In other happenings: I need to start preparing the house for my parents' visit next week.  Thanks to Neuro, we identified some needed improvements, not the least of which is re-thinking the location of the guest room, especially in the warmer weather.  As always, it's also an occasion for a good cleaning!


Comments

neuroknitter said…
I'm feeling slow today...new Karbonz seem like a solution to me!! Monkey sock is totally awesome, btw.

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows