Gone Wild

My Wild Iris pack from Miss Babs arrived today!  This is for the mystery shawl KAL that starts in a few days.  What I need to do between now and then is figure out which colors I'd like to have at the edges, and which in the middle.  So many choices:


She also enclosed some stitch markers (I think I'll need them), a cute little straight ruler, and a small sample of BFL fingering weight (the color is called You Rang?, which is a dark, raven-ey purple when viewed in direct sunlight).

On the way back from getting the mail, I stopped at the tree that the red-winged blackbirds have been guarding - and from which they were shrieking their warning cries at me as I passed by.  This is why - cherries!!


They're still green, but I'll bet those little birdies aren't waiting around for them to ripen!

I also explained to them that I wouldn't be going after their fruit hoard any time soon - look what's all over that tree (and everywhere else around here, it turns out):


I'm going to need some goaties of my own to eat all of this stuff!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows