Row 13

My lace goal for yesterday was to be where Neuro had paused on Thursday; she stretched out her work and texted me a pic, and it looked really awesome!  I thought - surely I can catch up to be just two days behind her, and so off I went:


The only problem:  Neuro's pause was after Row 18!!  I'd misremembered it as Row 13.  I'd reached my target, but it was a bad target!!  Aarrrgh!!!

So now I have a new target to be three days behind.  I'll plan to get past Row 18 later today.  I'm OK with this.  At some point, Neuro has to come up for air and an adult beverage, and I'll have a chance to close the gap!

I did have a fairly positive experience with the last few rows:  many of them went really well, and there were no errors in them at all!  I had a couple of issues with one row, but all I needed to do was flip my work over, make the fix to the prior row (I think I'd dropped or forgotten a YO or similar), and continue along.  You can see in the above pic that the pattern is starting to assert itself, so things are getting a little easier to troubleshoot.

I'm putting another lifeline here before I continue, but will leave the first one in just in case there is a disaster somewhere in there.  I think by the time I get to the point of the next lifeline I can safely remove the first one.

Onward!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows