Row 8

Continuing my victorious journey through the first repeat of the center panel of Dunella, in spite of sticking to the yarn due to the extremely hot and muggy weather we've been having this week, I managed to get through Row 8 and partway into Row 9 when something horrible happened.  I don't know exactly what, and I don't know exactly when, but I think I might have YO'ed when I should have SSK'ed.  This pattern was going well until the figures started reversing direction, and all this business about reading from left to right on the wrong side has got my corpus callosum all tied up in knots!  Needless to say, I'll be attempting Row 9 again today and hoping that I managed to figure it all out yesterday.

In the meantime -

The first pair of July Mitts, made with leftover Oogy Sock yarn!

I also finished SRS #2; I'll have pics for you as soon as they're blocked!

Next up (assuming I survive Row 9): more baby mitts, May Hat, and Hocus Pocus.  There may be another pair of socks in there as well, just because!

The Perfect Blend KAL starts Monday so I'll need to make some decisions about yarn order (in the end, it probably won't matter much anyway, but I'm going to at least make an effort).  And of course there are 12 mini skeins that need to be wound into balls - eek!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows