All Kinds of Lilies!!

Evidently deer don't like lilies.  Both are all over the place here, and the lilies are quite lovely.  I've been familiar with Tiger Lilies, and with what I've come to know as Day Lilies, but as of today we also now have some kind of red lilies (it's possible they are Ruby Spider Day Lilies?):


I'm good with all of this - they are pretty, have lots of flowers, pretty much take care of themselves, and come back every year!

In knitting news -

I decided that May Hat didn't need any kind of pompom or other topper treatment, so it is all done and ready for its future destiny (whatever that might be!  Although Oogyhubby spied it earlier and I think will have his eye on it!):


June and April Hats are blocking, which is taking forever in this humidity.  Pics to follow.  April got a self-pom, and June a small knotted i-cord.  July will be blue, and will need to let me know if it wants a modest self-pom or an i-cord.

In active process:  Hocus Pocus MONKEYSOCKS, Dunella Scarf, Mystery Shawl KAL, Bamboo Mosaic Socks (made with an interesting bamboo/acrylic yarn), baby mitts, and Close to You shawl in some ancient yet extremely colorful and squooshy Interlacements Little Toes yarn (which I still need to wind into a ball).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows