Row 18

I made it!!


It is getting easier, mostly because I now know where I tend to mess up and so take precautions.  (Hint:  it's always on the wrong side, when the symbols are reversed!)  I hope to continue to add another few rows every day, with possible accelerations depending on how far ahead Neuro is and - how much I get distracted from this:


This is the color order I'm going with for the mystery shawl KAL, which starts today.  I do need to wind all 12 skeins into balls fairly quickly, so I am putting the swift to work this morning.

SRS #2 are nearly dry and will be posing for pictures soon.  I've progressed to the cable section for May Hat, and that chart has officially mounted the chart holder (now to find my cable needle!).  Still pending is the cast-on for Hocus Pocus, but perhaps I'll be a blur of knitting progress today and will get that done too??

In other news - there is this large bed of lilies in one still-damp section of the property that I've totally neglected, yet they are coming up brilliantly - hooray for perennials!!


Lastly, the hay farmer arrived yesterday to cut the hay in our and the goat-owner's fields.  He mowed around the entire perimeter for about an hour or so, then parked his tractor off to the side of our driveway and left.  Assuming that leaving one's tractor behind is country-speak for "I'll be back"??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows