Yellow Lillies??

Another new lily color has emerged, and these flowers look very different from all the others; in terms of shapes, they more closely resemble roses:


I've been knitting on a bunch of things, but don't have any finished objects to report today, aside from the latest pair of mitts:


These are made with the dwindling supply of specially-dyed Huntington from Neuro.  I have enough for one more pair, perhaps two if I Franken-yarn them together.

July Hat is in the decreasing phase (where I have to change to double pointed needles and it gets all fiddly, ugh).  Even though I have it in mind to make it a man's hat, it still seems feminine to me.  I'll have to see if the finishing and blocking process puts any hair on its chest!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poisons

Wedding Pillows