Applied I-Cord

Hello on this Monday!  I hope this finds you safe and well; we're good here!

Before I completed the latest of the felted coasters, I needed to refresh my memory about how to accomplish applied i-cord.  Having done that, I can now show you the latest, although still pre-felted:


I have no idea what this will look like once it's felted, but the colors sure are fun, aren't they?

I needed to do some backtracking on my dad's second slipper.  I'd misread the instructions for the first slipper, and so I needed to revise the second accordingly.  I don't think it will make that much of a difference, but I did want them to at least match each other!  I'm back on track now to keep moving on this project!

I ventured out for my weekly grocery shopping trip this morning, and I have to say that the store was very quiet and mostly well-stocked.  The beer section appears to be creeping down into the bulk foods section, which is curious, but maybe the demand is high for those spiked spritzers?  I have to admit, I went through that phase, but most of the flavors were really weird and I didn't like them that much. 

It's supposed to be another hot and dry week.  The wildlife must all be hanging out in the cool of the woods.  I'd join them out there, but there's a ton of poison ivy and bugs there too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons