Seven?

So Happy It's Thursday!  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here.

I thought I'd take a quick picture of the project that followed me out of the basement yesterday:


The good news: it's all garter stitch, so squooshy!  And I can use some lovely wooden straight needles (#7).  And it's fairly modular.

The bad news - the thing is comprised of a billion small squares in many colors.

Its official name is Viola, but I think I'm going to call it Voila - because that will be the word I utter when it's finally finished, ten years from now!!

I thought I was well on my way to making the first square last night, but I mis-counted.  Let's call it a practice square, shall we?  I ripped it out and am ready to start over now.

The farmer returned yesterday in the early afternoon and whisked the field.  He took that tractor away with him, so today all we're left with is another tractor, some kind of second attachment, and a hay truck.  I expect he'll be back later today, perhaps with the crew, to bale.  It's supposed to be hotter than blue blazes today, and then storms tomorrow (a cold front, yay!!), so with that threat of rain they're going to want to make hay while the sun shines, LOL.

I also saw Orange Cat patrolling the field perimeter early this morning.  There must be some good varmint eats in there!

Comments

neuroknitter said…
Practice square, or maybe coaster? Those colors reminded me of Fire Festival Hat.

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons