Evidently Untitled

So Happy It's Thursday!  I hope you're safe and well; we're good here!

I finished a couple more leftovers coasters last night:


They still look like crap, unfinished and all, oh well.  I've got yet another one started, and might be able to squeak out one more after that with the remaining yarn of this type.

As I continue to work on these proto-felted objects, my yarn instincts kick in - be careful, don't get it too moist (with sweating!) or use too much friction, it might....  Oh, felt.  Duh, that's exactly what I want to do!  Good summer knitting, this proto-felting!

It's super hot and humid here today, there are heat advisories and warnings all over the place!  We're hiding inside, moving from room to room where there is AC.  I hope you're in a cool place too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Pillows

Poisons